WEBSITE & EMAIL HOSTING
Hosting your website is really important to us, that’s why we’ve partnered with one of the largest hosting providers in Europe. They have invested millions to ensure websites enjoy the very highest levels of uptime and security, with the power to cope with surges in demand, plus unexpected power or network outages.
The ultimate web hosting environment
We ensure servers operate to their full potential, so they can deliver the highest possible levels of up-time and security.
- The latest technology – thousands of the latest Microsoft Windows and Linux web hosting servers, with all major scripting languages and database technologies supported.
- Unrivalled connectivity – plugged directly to the backbone of the internet, every server enjoys a fully redundant Tier 1 connection so web hosting customers never experience slow-down or service interruptions.
The safest place for your website
Data centre access is strictly limited to security-cleared personnel, controlled by extensive CCTV monitoring and state-of-the-art access control systems.
- CCTV covers all areas of the data centre and corporate offices.
- Highly experienced security guards on duty 24x7x365.
- Access control requiring swipe-card, through multiple secure areas, ensuring absolutely no access to unauthorised personnel.
Climate controlled environment
Extensive environmental controls are employed to make sure servers work to their full potential and deliver high performance day-in, day-out.
- Multi-million pound Denco system ensures that the data centre climate is monitored and adjusted to perfection at all times.
- Top of the line air-conditioning units.
- Humidity analysers and accurate temperature monitors.
- Fire suppression equipment – if the worst should happen, FM-200 gas is discharged within just 2 seconds to suppress the affected area.
Uninterruptible power supply
Data centres use the most advanced APC X UPS system available, providing uninterruptible power to all servers. In the case of a power outage, the power supply is switched instantly (with absolutely no interruption) to a diesel generator capable of running the data centres for 30 days.
In addition to sophisticated monitoring systems, a team of expert engineers monitor the data centres 24 hours a day, ensuring that any potential issues with the platform are prevented before they can even happen.